If you are looking for a low-cost alternative to missing teeth, dentures are a viable option. Dentures are custom-designed for each individual dental profile to ensure maximum efficiency and comfort. An added perk of dentures is they are easy to install and can be removed whenever the patient desires. Additional benefits include:
– Dentures are removable and thus are excellent treatment options if you are seeking a tooth replacement service that requires little to no recovery time for your mouth.
– Dentures can repair the natural shape of your jawline and facial structure that was lost due to missing teeth.
– Dentures can take away the aged look that often happens due to missing teeth while returning your facial profile to a much younger, healthier-looking version.
– If you are missing any teeth, the space left behind can cause the gums to loosen and shift neighboring teeth. With partial dentures, the gaps can be filled in.
– A full, natural-looking smile is more expected in the workplace, social settings, and amongst your peers, enhancing not only your social standing and acceptance among others but also boosting your self-esteem and positive self-image.
If you would like to meet with Dr. John McMurray and Dr. Brad Williams at Legacy Smiles Family Dental to see if dentures are right for you, please schedule an appointment for an oral exam at our dental office in Meridian, Idaho, by calling 208-888-3311 , and speaking with a member of our team. Take the time to protect your teeth today!