Please read the important notice below from our team and dentists in Meridian, Idaho. Dr. McMurray and Dr. Pulham are committed to keeping our patients safe.
You have a scheduled dental appointment in the next few days.
We are open and are looking forward to seeing you! However, we, like you, have many concerns regarding the coronavirus. We know we will all move through this and life will get back to normal, but we also want to recognize the gravity and concerns that each of you may have. With respect to dental care, certainly, some treatment can and should be postponed. However, other treatments should not or cannot be delayed. Therefore, we want to reach out and let you know what we are doing and the policies we are implementing to help you feel comfortable with moving forward with your care.
Two specific areas include the following:
- Special/Added precautions we are taking to protect you
- Ways we can assist you with your financial concerns
Please read through these below and let us know if you have further questions. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Legacy Smiles Family Dental
Measures we are taking to protect and assist you in these challenging times:
Special/Added Precautions We Are Taking to Protect You:
- Be assured that your health and safety are our highest priorities.
- What we ask of you …
- PLEASE REVIEW THE SCREENING QUESTIONS BELOW.
- PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER ARE ILL OR HAVE AN INCREASED RISK OF INFECTION (recent travel, illness, etc). If there are concerns, please call and talk with us to either assess your condition or reschedule your appointment. We will always defer to safety.
- PLEASE CALL US FROM YOUR CAR WHEN YOU ARRIVE. We will call you back when we are ready to seat you … That way we can walk you directly to your clean room and avoid congregating in the reception area.
- Keep children out of the play area.
- What we are doing to protect you …
- We will be screening all patients (see separate questionnaire) and requesting that any high-risk patients not come to the office.
- We will be screening our employees daily to ensure they are healthy. This includes daily temperature measurements and requiring all employees to stay home if they or any family member is ill or potentially ill.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all work areas and patient contact areas in compliance with OSHA and the CDC.
- No handshaking or unnecessary touching.
Ways We Can Assist You With Your Financial Concerns:
- We recognize the financial impact that these events may have on your home and that you may have significant financial concerns. We are very sensitive to these concerns.
- We also recognize that some procedures are truly elective/cosmetic and can be easily postponed. We fully respect and support your decisions to delay non-essential treatments.
- However, we also recognize that some procedures are truly urgent (toothaches, infections, stopping decay, etc.) and can lead to greater problems if delayed.
- Treatments that are covered at 100%: These can be safely treated if all concerns are met, then we can move forward with routine treatment. Our office can verify treatment coverage.
- Treatments requiring co-payments: Some treatments are only partially covered by insurance and therefore require co-payments. If needed, we are able and willing to arrange payment schedules or even delay payment for a period of time. This can allow you to move forward with necessary treatment while lessening the financial impact.
Patient Screening Questions
Please carefully review the following questions. Upon arrival, please verify that you have reviewed them.
- Have you or any member of your household traveled out of the state or out of the country within the past 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your household been ill within the past 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your household been in contact with anyone who has been ill or diagnosed with the coronavirus within the past 14 days?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO NOT COME IN UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH OUR OFFICE FIRST. Please call us at 208-888-3311 so we can find the best way to proceed.