Are you looking to replace a lost or missing tooth but are unsure which dental replacement therapy you should use? Have you ever considered dental bridges? Dental bridges are realistic tooth replacements that are extremely durable and work by latching onto nearby teeth. Listed below are the top seven reasons to get a dental bridge:
– Dental bridges are extremely durable and can last over a decade. With the proper care, they can last for the rest of your life.
– If the gaps left by missing teeth are not taken care of, they can easily become a home for bacteria and food residue to build up. Not only that, but they lack the support that teeth provide to the gums, which can loosen your gums and make other nearby teeth slip and slide out of position.
– Dental bridges can improve your speech, especially if they replace your upper incisors.
– Dental bridges can improve your eating habits and remove any unnecessary eating restrictions that missing teeth can cause.
– Missing teeth can cause your face to look older and sunk in. Dental bridges restore your facial structure and restore your smile.
If you are showing signs of tooth loss, come visit Legacy Smiles Family Dental for a dental bridge treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. John McMurray and Dr. Brad Williams in Meridian, Idaho, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at 208-888-3311 today. We will restore your healthy, confident smile!