The wonderful cheer and treats are all around us this holiday season. With so much to feast on, it’s easy to let cavities invade your smile and damage your oral health. That is why our team here at Legacy Smiles Family Dental is happy to help you crush those cavities and restore your oral health with composite fillings. To help you understand composite fillings and how they can help you, we have put together a list of facts:
– Due to the materials used in crafting composite fillings, they can be colored to match your natural tooth color.
– In some cases, cavities are too small for traditional amalgam fillings to work. Composite fillings can now be used to fill those cavities.
– Composite fillings can last up to a decade.
– Composite fillings do not contain any mercury.
– If your original composite filling needs to be repaired, it can now be done without the need to remove the original filling.
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, Legacy Smiles Family Dental can offer you the very best of composite fillings. To schedule an appointment with Dr. John McMurray, contact us at 208-888-3311 , or you can set up an appointment at our office in Meridian, Idaho. Don’t delay, call us today and take the first step to a healthy and happy smile.